Schedule Your Free Assessment Today!
An energy assessment is the first step in the process to energy savings. Our goal as a qualified trade ally of the ComEd Energy Savings Programs is to reduce your energy consumption in order to save your company money. In order to do this, we must first look at your property for opportunities to reduce energy you use.
One of our expert assessors will examine your building, paying special attention to lighting, heating and cooling, air compression systems, plug load electronics, and building envelope.
Once we've completed the assessment and reviewed your ComEd bill, we'll determine where your business can benefit from energy efficient upgrades including the number of incentives and monetary value of those incentive in which your business qualifies.
Do I need to be there?
As long as the assessor has access to the areas needed to complete the assessment you do not need to be present. However, we always love to have your input. You can help us understand things such as when your first employee arrives and when the last employee leaves each day, what systems are used more frequently such as HVAC or Compressed Air, areas that you may want more or less lighting giving us an accurate picture of your energy situation. If there are any locations inside your building we can't gain access to, we won't be able to do a thorough assessment and causing your business to miss out on the full opportunity these programs offer.
What happens next?
After we assess your building we will put together a proposed project. We will identify the most energy efficient, DLC list approved measures to replace assets that are less energy efficient. We work hand in hand with ComEd to provide incentives to reduce your out of pocket costs. Lastly, we get your approval on a packet that shows you your ROI, payback time, out of pocket costs, incentivized measures, and move forward with the installation.
We work around your business.
- Call us and schedule your assessment for a time that works best for you.
- Let us know your contact information and a few things about your location.
- You will receive a confirmation email.
- Call or email us if you have any questions or if anything changes.
The assessment is fast and easy.
- We will count the number and types of lights.
- We will also look at HVAC and Compressed Air equipment.
- We will ask about your hours of operation and how long your lights are on.
- We will take some photographs of lights for reference.
- We will NOT interrupt your business or customers.